Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Will my account still be available when I change from DEUTSCHE TELEKOM to Spotify?

Solved!

Will my account still be available when I change from DEUTSCHE TELEKOM to Spotify?

Hi there,

since years I am using and paying Spotify over Deutsche Telekom. I want to change this because Deutsche Telekom doesn't offer a Family Account (what I need).

When I leave Deutsche Telekom and activate Spotify here directly on Spotify, will all my Playlists and settings be available again?

Thanks for your answers.

Cheers, Ulrike

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

You're not cancelling/deactivating an account, all you're doing is cancelling your current subscription that'll result in your account being reverted back to Spotify's Ad-based Free service.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey @Kamehaha,

Sure they will. Saved music and playlists aren't affected by any changes to your subscription. 🙂

MaximSpotify Star

Hey @Maxim!

Also when I cancel the account at Deutsche Telekom and than reactivate it here? I want to keep my user name. Do I have to do something before I cancel?

Thanks so much for your help.

Cheers

Ulrike

Marked as solution

You're not cancelling/deactivating an account, all you're doing is cancelling your current subscription that'll result in your account being reverted back to Spotify's Ad-based Free service.

MaximSpotify Star

Suggested posts