Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Will the 30 day free trial really come after the first 7 day trial?

Will the 30 day free trial really come after the first 7 day trial?

Hi everyone, I'm new to Spotify. Today is the last day of my 7 day free trial. I recieved an email offering another 30 day free trial. So I took it with my payment details. But what I found after the signing up is "Your purchase is complete. A receipt for order #65057088017xxxx will be sent to your email. You will not be charged until after your trial expires on 11 August 2017. If you change your mind, you can cancel anytime by going to your Account." My understanding is I WON'T have another 30 day free trial according to this. BUT in my account I saw this "Your subscription will automatically renew on 8/11/17 and you'll be charged $0.00". There are 3 MONTHS from 11/08/17 to 8/11/17. How will I be charged? I'm confused. Please help. Thanks Terry

1 Reply

Hi @TerryNi, welcome to the Spotify Community!

Keep in mind that the 7-day free trial and the 30 day trial are different offers. If you subscribed to the 30 day Premium trial while you were in the 7-day free trial, you don't have to worry. The 30 days will start as soon as the first 7 days are over.

Also, we believe that the date 08/11/2017 refers to today August 11th.

Let us know if you have questions. Have a great day!

JulianModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts