Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Won't Login to Facebook or Using Account Number

Won't Login to Facebook or Using Account Number

I am trying to login to my account on my MacBook, and I keep getting Error Code: 3, The username or password is incorrect.

Now, I know I had orginally logged in using Facebook, but that doesn't seem to work either. However, I can log into Facebook on a seperate tab just fine using the same username and password.

Also, on this computer, I had always logged in by typing in my username and password and not clicking the log in by using Facebook button. I don't know why it's different now.

Right now, I am able to post this through an account I have for my job, which also seems connnected to my Facebook. This is the only other thing I can think of that may be contributing to the problem. However, I tried disconnecting it from Facebook and it still has my name and profile picture in my work account. Don't know how to fix that either.

Anybody know what I can do here? I need both accounts; my work account works but might be logging in with Facebook credentials, and my personal account doesn't login with the username and password I know works seperately on Facebook.

Thanks in advance!

0 Replies

Suggested posts