Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Won't take payment or upgrade

Won't take payment or upgrade

My subscription ran out due to losing my cc I started the account with. Entered new cc info says. Declined. Cc has plenty of money on it. Tried to upgrade says not available. Please help
3 Replies

Try delete payment details and add them again.

Hi Unhappy- I recommend making sure your new card meets all of following requirements:

1. The country set in your Spotify account profile must match the country where your card is registered. 

2. Your card should be enabled for e-commerce transactions (Verified by Visa/Mastercard securecard card).

3. Your card must be open to be used for foreign purchases.

4. There are some banks that require other security authentifications, the most common one being 3DSecure.

As soon as you've checked these details with your bank, give it another try on your subscription page

If you're still having trouble just scroll down to 'About Us' and 'Contact'. From there you can fill out our contact form.

And there is one thing more.

Spotify should use "Internet payments" method.

And this is so hard to understand in Spotify office. Nordea decline Spotify because Nordea cares about it's customers. And Spotify... what you do... nothing. All you need is change your payment method to "Internet" in your payment system and 95% of payment problems are gone in just one second...

And yes, I'm contacted to your CS about this. The response: change bank. Awesome idea... But maybe you can fix your system first?

Ask from Nordea if Spotify do not understand something.

Suggested posts