Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Wont change country or come online

Wont change country or come online

I recently moved to a new country as a result of a military order. I tried to change my country, but it won't let me change it without credit card info. I searched through the forums and it said to send a contact form out, but even after I filled all of the contact form out, there was no option to send! Any help? Because I think this is also why my spotify won't come online, and i'm beginning to get really fed up.

4 Replies

I had the same issue after 14 days at our new PCS Spotify wouldnt let me play. The CC info is so you can upgrade to Premium in order to use abroad for those travelling for long periods of time.  I was able to send an email to them, so once they get back I will post their response here. 

@iconsumerwhore wrote:

The CC info is so you can upgrade to Premium in order to use abroad for those travelling for long periods of time.  

While we do ask for our credit card details to change your country you will not be charged. Enterting those details will simply change your country settings automatically. 

If you don't have a credit card just head over to the contact form@. @OhsnapMegan What exactly was the issue with the form? Did you fill in all the required labels before trying to send?

Let us know if you still can't send that through in another internet browser. 

The issue is that since I moved on military orders I do not have a CC with a Mailing or billing address in this country it all stays under United States.

Getting a foreign credit card is not an option.

@ohsnapmegan Now how do I update?

If you don't have a credit card you'll simply need to reach out to us via the contact form

You might receive an automated message pointing you toward the Community. Just reply directly to that message again. One of our agents will then be able to make that change after confirming a couple quick details.

If continue you have trouble sending that through please let us know. 

Suggested posts