Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Worst payment service ever

Solved!

Worst payment service ever

Hello,

Honestly, I really loved your service until I switched to try out the 30 day trial.

Well before the 30 days was over I tried cancelling my subscription but JUST WOULDN'T LET ME. I kept getting "incorrect password". My account is connected through facebook and I even changed my password on facebook to try again. I must have tried SO many times and now finally I have been charged on my credit card. I tried again and again to cancel my subscription and all I get is this: incorrect password!

Really, what kind of sick joke is this? So because I can't get it cancel my service its going to keep charging me for ever?
On top of that, there is no customer service at ALL to call or anything.

I actually thought Spotify was amazing and was planning on getting premium once I got my new smartphone. Now it just sickens me and I will tell you this, unless I get some kind of compensation I AM NEVER EVER coming back to this to crap service and and I'm going to tell all my friends to stop using this garbage.

I apologize in advance if I came across as rude,

Ganapathy

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi Hyebyekadal- I'm sorry to hear you some trouble cancelling your 30 day trial via the website. 

I can see you've also opened up a case via our contact form. I've just sent you a reply so please keep an eye on your inbox for me. 

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi Hyebyekadal- I'm sorry to hear you some trouble cancelling your 30 day trial via the website. 

I can see you've also opened up a case via our contact form. I've just sent you a reply so please keep an eye on your inbox for me. 

Hi there, 

I'm finding I'm having the same problem too. I've changed by facebook password and still having no luck in being able to cancel the 30 day free trial as it continuously says 'incorrect password'.

Please advise, I need to cancel before the 14th. I did want to change subscriptions but I'd first like to be allowed the option of cancelling!!

Many thanks,

Hey,

I've just replied to you in your other thread. If you could give that a try. Let us know how you get on.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

I'm having the same issue!!!! I'm soooo pissed!!!

71689558014 - Have you tried logging out of Facebook, then trying through another internet browser?
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

I have just the opposite problem. I can't pay! Just got me back to free. I'm also so pissed. 

Hey HumppaSusi- In addition to changing your browser and logging out of Facebook, please make sure your card meets all of these requirements: 

1. The country set in your Spotify account profile must match the country where your card is registered.
2. Your card should be enabled for e-commerce transactions (Verified by Visa/Mastercard securecard card).
3. Your card must be open to be used for foreign purchases.
4. There are some banks that require other security authentifications, the most common one being 3DSecure.

Once you have checked all of the above, please try again to subscribe from the subscription page of your account.

Suggested posts