Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Wrong Artist linked to my CD

Solved!

Wrong Artist linked to my CD

My CD "Put the Top Down" released in 2008 is linked to the wrong artist, a different "Paul Holmes". 

Put the Top Down CD

The picture below is NOT me, I wish I had that much hair on top!! So, it's not correct one for "Put the Top Down"

Paul Holmes2.png
Please correct the link and if you would like a picture to post for Put the Top Down, please email me at  [Snip-Email(Privacy)-Peter] or call me a [Snip-Phone(Privacy)-Peter]. My information can be verified with cdbaby.com

Thank you.

Paul Holmes

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey Paul 🙂 

Just to stop you from getting spammed, I am going to remove your personal details from your post. 

The best thing to do is to get in touch with the artist services team from here and they will be able to advice you further. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

If you got an automated reply to your email, then just reply directly to that email and it will definitely get to someone 😉 

Peter

Peter

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey Paul 🙂 

Just to stop you from getting spammed, I am going to remove your personal details from your post. 

The best thing to do is to get in touch with the artist services team from here and they will be able to advice you further. 

Peter

Peter

Thank you very much! I'll remove the post. We tried to contact artist services before but nothing has been changed. but will try again.

Marked as solution

If you got an automated reply to your email, then just reply directly to that email and it will definitely get to someone 😉 

Peter

Peter

Suggested posts