Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Wrong E-mail

Wrong E-mail

I went to change my account back to premium and noticed the e-mail address was wrong and one that I’d never heard of. I usually use Facebook to log in and then I logged out and tried logging in with my actual e-mail and I have two accounts. I tried to disconnecting my FB from the other account and connecting it to my real e-mail but it hasn’t connected. Just wondering if there is any way to combine the two accounts and keep all my playlists. Thanks.

3 Replies

If you have your playlists on one account, you should follow and download that playlist, if it's a public playlist.

P.S It's kinda strange that it doesnt let you in, you should try to change your password.

Yeah, I’ve followed the playlists and that. I still wanted to keep my Facebook connected to my Spotify as well is all. I can’t change the password because I didn’t ever need one when logging in with Facebook. Thank you for your advice though.

No problem, but I am not logged into facebook so I'm not sure how to solve that. I'm sorry that I can't help you furhter, good luck with the problem though.

Suggested posts