Announcements
Hi folks! We're aware of reports about your Wrapped stories misbehaving and we're looking into it. We've managed to fix the issue with the Wrapped banner/stories not showing up. More info here. If the stories cause your app to stop responding, please subscribe here. Also, check out our Wrapped FAQ for answers to common questions.

Wrong Facebook-account

Solved!

Re: Wrong Facebook-Account conected to my Spotify

Casual Listener
My user is jufoster

Re: Wrong Facebook-account

Casual Listener

I have the same issue, trying to do it via the above solution but it does not work.

can you pls help?

Thanks!

Solution!

Re: Wrong Facebook-Account conected to my Spotify

Community Legend

@JuFoster and @fiafluff Was your account created with a facebook login? Your username here will show as a 10 digit number if it was. If so, you can't disconnect from facebook and will need a new account with a spotify username. The easiest way is to get in touch with support and they'll help you. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, make sure to reply to it directly to speed things along.

View solution in original post

i cant Disconnect your Spotify account from Facebook, i have try so manny tims now.

Community Legend
Have you followed the steps here?
http://community.spotify.com/t5/Newcomers-and-Contribution/Tutorial-How-to-Disconnect-Spotify-from-F...

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Spotify Legend

If you're still having trouble after following the steps that Peter shared, don't panic! Just get in touch using our online form and one of our advisors will be happy to help fix this for you. If you receive an autoresponse, just send an email directly in reply and someone will be in touch shortly.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For Twitter support, find us at @SpotifyCares.

Follow me on Spotify.

Casual Listener

Hey! I got my friend's Facebook account connected to my Spotify. Whenever I log in, her name and profile picture is on the top right corner. In the preferences it says "Connect to Facebook" but it doesn't work. I have reinstalled Spotify on my Mac and followed all the steps given in the solutions section, but still got the problem. Could you somehow disconnect the wrong account from my Spotify? My username is clubfloorluv. Cheers!

Community Legend

You're not Sonja then? You should be able to disconnect your account from facebook, following the instructions in the first part of this FAQ. It may take a couple of days to update on your desktop client although everyone else will see the change immediately.

Casual Listener

Sonja is my friend and her Facebook profile is connected to my Spotify. I think it was Monday when I discovered this problem and clicked "Disconnect from Facebook" but nothing has happened yet. Could it take this long? Now in the preferences there is only an option "Connect to Facebook" but it doesn't connect with a different account. Seems like it's stuck somehow since her profile is still showing on my Spotify account but I can't connect to the right account.

Community Legend

Strange. If you get in touch with spotify here, they can help. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, please reply to it and you will hear back from one of the team shortly.

SUGGESTED POSTS