Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Wrong Facebook-account

Solved!

Wrong Facebook-account

What do I do if someone else connected their Facebook-account to my Spotify-account? Is there a way I can change it?

134 Replies

Can you please disconnect my account from fb as well? Thanks so much.

@lenny500 

I suggest you contact support so they can help you

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I am under preferences and there is no tab to click disconnect (im on a mac)

Hey can you pretty please remove the Facebook account signed into my spotify. My sister signed in and now I can't enjoy my music. I've tried but I can't seem to figure it out. 😔

Meredith, hello please help me if you can. I am having the same problem with the wrong facebook attached to my Spotify account. I have an android Samsung S6 edge and a galaxy table that I'm using and the preferences option to disconnect from social media is not an option that I see. 

I also have the same problem. When I log on it shows my friends Facebook and it doesn't show a disconnect option.

Spotify customer service stinks. My problem is still not resolved. Anyone else?

One of my friends used my spotify account and since that day its her name in the upper right corner.
I need to remove that somehow and I want it to be connected to my facebook account.
I've disconnected her account from my spotify account but her name still appear in the upper right corner.
Then I've logged in using my facebook account but somehow my spotify account still logged in using her facebook account.
Please help.

my friend logged into her facebbok acc on my iphone now when i log into spotify its her account.

HELP!!!! please and thanks

Hi!

Can someone help me to disconnect my own Facebook from spotify when I am having the free version and not Spotify Premium?

Hi! Same problem here where have the wrong facebook account login on to my Spotify.

I have tried to remove the connection as mentioned above, still doesn't work!

I have an iPhone and an Mac invironment. When login in to Spotify on the desktop it looks like the right facebook account. But when starting Spotify on my iPhone it still picks the wrong facebook accunt when login on.

Pleas help me out 🙂

You can reach me at mikael.hagner@konsultbolag1.se

Mike

my spotify account is linked to my old facebook account, i need to change this because my amazon ecco is connected to my new facebook and therefore wont connect to my spotify, its very confusing and i cant find a disconnect from facebook button under my social heading on the desktop application.

I disconnected an account that was accidentally connected to my spotify but the picture and name of that account is still on my spotify and when i try to connect to my own facebook it wont let me it stays having the wrong accounts name and profile on my accound 

Hi!

My spotify account was registrated without facebook, now its been connected to a facebook account, but I dont have access to this fb-account. Now I can't get into my spotify account. Account name is Tonje Hennum Larsen

Im trying to sign up my mother for a new spotify account via her facebook but everytime i click sign up it just logs in to my facebook spotify account .. no option under preferences or settings to disconnect my facebook so that i can sign up my mother.. this problem has existed since 2012 (date of this thread) yet the problem persists till now.. can you devs do something about this or what? Is it really that hard that after 6 years you still can't give users the option to disconnect their facebook account?

Suggested posts