Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Wrong Facebook attached to my account

Wrong Facebook attached to my account

HI

Was connecting my spotify account to my FB - account at a friends computer - thing was that FB was opened and now I have her name in the right corner - and her picture - and I can see her facebook - friends on spotify - I,ve tried to disconnect FB via edit-preferences-socialnetwork-disconnect but I still see her friends on FB

3 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

I suggest you submit an online contact form; and someone at Spotify should be able to make sure it's properly removed for you.

If you get an automated reply; make sure to reply to it directly (even if it's from a no reply); and it will be sent to the Spotify staff.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

@tobbet wrote:

HI

Was connecting my spotify account to my FB - account at a friends computer - thing was that FB was opened and now I have her name in the right corner - and her picture - and I can see her facebook - friends on spotify - I,ve tried to disconnect FB via edit-preferences-socialnetwork-disconnect but I still see her friends on FB

Hey 🙂 

If you have disconencted from her Facebook, have you reconnected your own? 

A quick clean reinstallation of the client should remove any Facebook data which is hanging around! However be aware that the name on your profile might take up to 24 hours to change back to the correct name. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I think you need to go into the wrong facebook account and unlike the Spotify page, when you sign into spotify sign in using the user ID and pasword to the facebook account you want to add.

Suggested posts