Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Wrong ID after changing PC

Solved!

Wrong ID after changing PC

Hi i have a Spotify account connected/created with Facebook for a long time.

Yesterday i worked on another PC and logged me in, and then Spotify was asking me for new Facebook permission.

I accepted all, but now all my Playlists are lost, i don´t see anything in the recover area.

And i have a new ID and on my old PC, the automatic login says "wrong passwort" , but i changed nothing.

My old ID is 1125840993, would be awesome if i could get it back.

Looks like the system just gave me a new one.....    11127498738

I don´t created a new account ore somthing else..... guys i´m not stupid with pc things....my english is just horrible, hope you understand my problem and can help me with deleting the new id and connecting the old ID back again with my facebook account/email, so that i can log in again 🙂

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

Not sure what has happened here but the system has definitely created a new account for you meaning the login details for your old one will have been temporarily lost. If you could get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form they will be able to lend a hand to get you back to your real account. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

Not sure what has happened here but the system has definitely created a new account for you meaning the login details for your old one will have been temporarily lost. If you could get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form they will be able to lend a hand to get you back to your real account. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Thank you.

Will have a try.

Have a nice weekend 🙂

Suggested posts