Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Wrong country w/ upgrading e-card

Solved!

Wrong country w/ upgrading e-card

Hi,

I'm traveling a lot, live in Belgium but I'm originally Dutch. I bought an e-card in The Netherlands and when I enter the e-card code it keeps telling me that my countries don't match and that you can only use them in the country where you bought the e-card. I've checked a few things: my country in my profile is NL, I am in The Netherlands at the moment & the spotify website is also set to The Netherlands at the bottom. What can I do more to upgrade to unlimited again?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey! 🙂

Best thing to do is to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form since they can look directly into your account and see what is going on. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey! 🙂

Best thing to do is to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form since they can look directly into your account and see what is going on. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts