Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Wrong email on my account

Wrong email on my account

In my account overview, the wrong email is displayed (an unkown email) which makes it impossible to change my password
1 Reply

Hiya fam, so if the wrong email is displayed on your Spotify account and you cannot change your password, you may need to take the following steps:

1. Contact Spotify Customer Support: You can contact Spotify's customer support team by visiting the Spotify support page and selecting the 'Contact Us' option. Provide them with your account information and explain the situation, including the wrong email on your account.

2. Provide proof of ownership: To verify that you are the owner of the account, you may be asked to provide some proof of ownership. This can include providing the username, the email address associated with the account, and the last four digits of the credit card on file.

3. Follow the instructions: Once you have contacted customer support and provided proof of ownership, they will be able to assist you in changing the email address associated with your account so that you can reset your password.

It's important to ensure that your account details are correct and up to date to avoid any unauthorized access to your Spotify account.

Hope you get back into the account ๐Ÿ˜ž

-Prague the Dog

PragueSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts