Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Wrong facebook account connected

Solved!

Wrong facebook account connected

Hi can anyone help me please im pulling my hair out after 2 hours trying to sort this out. I have the app on my iphone 6 and no access to a Pc. I have 2 facebook accounts and spotify has connected to the one 'Louise Wyatt' (email is [email address removed]) when I really want it to connect to the one I am paying for which is 'Louise Amber Rose' (email [email address removed], or [email address removed]) I no longer have access to these last 2 emails as it is in older account. I have deleted the first favebook account off my iphone so there should be no connection to it, yet whenever I click connect to spotify with facebook it for some reason connects to the Louise Wyatt account. Any help in sorting this I would be so greatful for as im
Paying for an account I cant access at all.

Thanks in advance, Louise

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @Lou341 thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!  

I'm thinking this thread might help you out a bit, have a look and see if it can be of any use, hopefully so.

The summary is that if an account is created through a facebook account that account is permanently linked to the Spotify account it birthed. I'd recommend contacting Spotify (if the above thread doesn't help) using either the Contact Form, Facebook or Twitter

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the Knowledgebase or the Spotify Community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address. Spotify Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

If this post solved your issue - Accept it as a solution. If you like my post - Please add likes to it.

Screen Shot 2016-03-03 at 2.43.49 PM.png

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi @Lou341 thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!  

I'm thinking this thread might help you out a bit, have a look and see if it can be of any use, hopefully so.

The summary is that if an account is created through a facebook account that account is permanently linked to the Spotify account it birthed. I'd recommend contacting Spotify (if the above thread doesn't help) using either the Contact Form, Facebook or Twitter

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the Knowledgebase or the Spotify Community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address. Spotify Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

If this post solved your issue - Accept it as a solution. If you like my post - Please add likes to it.

Screen Shot 2016-03-03 at 2.43.49 PM.png

Suggested posts