Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Wrong giftcard

Solved!

Wrong giftcard

My brother bought me spotify for my birthday, but he got me on year of unlimited in stead of a half year premium. I do not even own a computer an the idea was that i could bring music with me on my phone. Is there any chance that I could change to premium for a half year? Because it's the same price and it is alot of money to just throw away!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

You will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to assist you further with this.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

2 Replies

I forgot to say that I redeemed my gift card before I found out that he had got me the wrong one..
Marked as solution

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

You will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to assist you further with this.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts