Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Wrong name on family account

Wrong name on family account

Just upgraded to family plan but when I thought I was inviting my first new member (daughter) it turns our I was supposed to be entering"my details". Now when the invitations go out, they come from my daughter's name instead of my name. I am the main member and it should be my name on the account. Also, it is my name on the credit card so this could result in payment problems. I can't find anywhere to change the main name. How do I do this?

3 Replies

I also have the same problem, some time ago to invite my niece to the family account and since then when I to invitations appeared the name of it in instead of my name... The day I closed the account premium family and let my girlfriend manage it, she created a new family account and when she invited me to the family account, appeared the name of my niece instead of the mio in the account, **bleep**? I should mention that my Spotify account is created from my account of Facebook. I hope someone of the team of Spotify speak of this problem, because it is something completely unusual.

I too have the same problem.  I sent the invite to my daughter and it said "Congratulations! You are about to join the family plan of INSERT MY BOSSES NAME"  I would really like to know why?

Same thing happening to me. My dads name is coming up on the account as the owner rather than me. I don't know why and my sister is unable to join as a result. Anyone get any solutions other than unsubscribing?

Suggested posts