Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Wrong password - tried multiple devices and computers - Password reset not working - Hacked?

Wrong password - tried multiple devices and computers - Password reset not working - Hacked?

Hello,

Currently writing this from an older spotify account (this is not the one that was hacked, obviously)

It has come to my attention that someone may have had access to my spotify account and i cannot access it since it will display the wrong username/password combination. I've tried logging in from three different mobile devices and from three computers. So its safe to assume that there is no problem hardware/software wise.

Naturally, i also tried to reset my password but odly it wont recognize my email. Requesting when using my username works but sends to an unknown email, an email i dont have access to. 

So, im drawing the conclusion that someone has had access to my spotify account and changed the password and email (not sure how, but it seems that is the way). I've sent an email to spotify (using the form on the website) but five days has passed and it would seem that it is soon time for Spotify to bill my account once again. 15th March. 

Account: Voflansas

Any help from Spotify would be appreciated, and it would even be more appreciated if i could get this solved before billing time. (currently subbed to premium)

1 Reply

Hi,

I understand Jamie has been looking into this for you. Is everything sorted?

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Suggested posts