Wrong password?

Wrong password?

lollydog22

I have Spotify Premuim and overnight I was logged out. I had my username and password written down, so typed them in. Over. And over. And over. Until half an hour had passed of me checking my username and password, and Spotify kept on saying my password was incorrect, when it was indeed correct. Not only that, but it would log me in for about two seconds then log me out. So clearly I had everything right and there was just a problem with the app. So I went to webpage to see what was up and I wasn't able to log into my account to see my devices, or anything. 

And I'm going on vacation in a few days and I was really having my heart set on listening to my offline playlists. Help would be appreciated and please do not say "check your username and password" because I know they are right when I type them in. 

Thank you

1 Reply

Re: Wrong password?

Rock Star 23
Rock Star 23

Hey @lollydog22,

You should ask for a password reset to get access to your account again. Then, try logging into your Spotify profile on your browser here with your email. Your username will be displayed after you login.

After that, check the status of your subscription. If everything looks ok, logout of the app in your device, and be sure to use that username, instead of your email address, to login to your account. It's the one with the Premium features.

osorniosRock Star 23
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
SUGGESTED POSTS