Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Wrong picture and name associated with my account

Wrong picture and name associated with my account

Months ago I logged into my Spotify account on someone else's computer.  Since then his name, picture, and friends come up on my Spotify page.  I do not use my spottily through facebook but now it is linked to his, but all of my playlists and music are mine.  To top it off now I am getting emails notifying me that people in his network are connecting to Spotify.  Help?

27 Replies

Unles anyone has a solution to this I am giving up, I tried contacting Spotify and they replied saying the community would solve it ,,,none of you have ... too BAD

Reply to the email you received from Spotify to push your case to one of the consultants @sarastudd . (Yes, I know it's from a no-reply address).

Hay so im haveing the same problem but its my aunts name and picture can you help me this is quite annoying. It say Jennifer D. Ayers and it is spouse to be Jazzmyn Moreno

Hey Sam,

I seem to have the same problem. I logged into my account from someone else's computer and now his picture and name show up instead of mine. Can you help me?

Thanks! 

Please can you help me remove someone elses name and photo from my Spotify account? I can't even find Edit, Settings or Preferences. Getting really frustrated!

Thanks,

Rhian

I have the same problem with my wife's name and picture on my account

Im an artist on spotify and everytime I log into my spotify and try to go to my artist page white guy with a red beard pops up. We have the same artist name which is probably why. But how do I fix that?

Suggested posts