Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Wrong profile info with Facebook login & can't find friends neither

Wrong profile info with Facebook login & can't find friends neither

Hi,

I've just register a Spotify account in Vietnam region with Facebook registration. Spotify account successfully created with right avatar using in Facebook account.

But, email field is showing empty, birthday field has wrong date. All of these information is fulfilled in Facebook account but Spotify profile showing its wrong or empty.

And now I can't find friends or setup password for device because email field is empty. I can't change these fields because they're disabled in Spotify profile page, I tried logout & login again but no help.

Thank you all,

Sorry if this question has already been asked before.

1 Reply

Hey @phamtri2395.

Thanks for paying us a visit 🙂

Could you login on the website and go to Privacy Settings? Check if you have opted out of Spotify processing your Facebook data. When you opt out there, it keeps your account usable but it will stop using a lot of data, for example your email address and date of birth. You can read here what information exactly.

If this didn't help, log in on your Facebook profile and make sure that you have granted Spotify access to your personal information.

Hope that does the trick. Let us know if it doesn't or if there is anything else that we can do for you.

Have a nice day!

Suggested posts