Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Wrong subscription status

Wrong subscription status

I´m a premium user but my account is now set to a free account even though I´ve paid my monthly fee...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As of that i can´t get hold of my playlists.

I´ve emailed you twice and no reply, this is what I call extremely bad customer service.

Please update my account ASAP to what it should be - PREMIUM!!!!!!!!!

Tomas Bromander 

4 Replies

Same thing happened to me! All my playslists are gone and spotify recognices me as a Free user, though Im not.

I've also paid my fee...

Ludwig Stockman

Hello folks, welcome to this Community

@tomasbromander: Ive checked in our system and it seems you´ve duplicated accounts 😞 In order to get to your normal and original account login wiht your Spotify Credentials, no facebook ones! All your playlists are there and you are still a premium user. If you wana delete the duplicate one please send an email here: https://www.spotify.com/se/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

@ludwigstockman: it sounds like you have also duplicate accounts. Please send a ticket to our contact form and an agent will contact you in the next 24 hours:https://www.spotify.com/se/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

I hope this helps, 

Thanks and sorry for the inconveniences. 

-----------------------------

Rocio

Community Manager

Use the "Accept as solution" button if your problem has been solved 🙂

♬Music is life♬

I now have the same issue - assistance please?

@114835286 wrote:

I now have the same issue - assistance please?

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

If your subscription has gone missing, first try the steps in this post as they can normally get you back to your original account. 

If not, there is a link to get in touch with customer services in that post, and they will be able to get everything sorted out for you. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts