Announcements

Year in Music 2016

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: Year in Music 2016

Regular

Which music app is a good replacement for Spotify? Apple Music or Google Music? I have a ton of local files I want to be able to sync to my phone. I'm on Android.

Highlighted

If I JUST turned on email notifications will I still get My Year in Music? Love that feature and would hate to miss it this year. Thanks

Highlighted

Music Fan
Nope you won't get it due to spotify being dicks this year.
Highlighted

Music Fan
Why is this topic market as "solved"?
It's not even close to being solved.
Highlighted

Regular

Word.

Started a new one then: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Accounts-and-Subscriptions/My-year-in-music-2016-ISSUE/td-p/1528389
as we aren't anymore wondering if this is the case, we want a more spesific answer.
I feel idiotic but I don't know what else there's left than spamming just the way they're spamming their answer without rlly doing any changes.

Just spam 'em guys then I guess. I don't like spam.

Highlighted

The "Year in Music" interactive statistics are one of Spotify's strongest features, and this was one of the main reasons why I continued with Spotify. This will affect your user and fan base negatively, as we all loved seeing how our tastes and numbers matched up to the previous years. Please bring this feature back, for the love of music!!

Highlighted

I only started using Spotify this year because I felt like I missed out on the year in music last year. I will now switch to just builiding up my music library, and I'll just phase out spotify over the next month or so.

Highlighted

I have been looking forward to the same breakdown as last year, if not even better! The email is nowhere near as good. Please fix this.

I did not have my email notifications on, and if I understand correctly, it's too late to do so now? I am honestly crushed, and so disappointed in spotify. I loved the year in music feature the last two years, and I have no idea why you would change such a good concept. And when you actually decide to change it, you give no heads up to your customers that they should change their settings. This honestly feels like spotify does not care about their customers, and is telling them to **** off for not subscribing to what is usually just spammy email.

Highlighted

The statistics this year arent nearly as robust. Felt half-assed. Should have expected spotify to screw this up. Just like what they did what the lyrics, always seem to be taking away my favorite features.
SUGGESTED POSTS