Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Year in Music 2016

Solved!

Year in Music 2016

Is the year in music different this year? Last year, it told me my top artists by season, my top albums of the year, first song I listened to all year, and a bunch of stuff.. This year it told me my total minutes, gave me my top 100 playlist and that's pretty much it 😞

210 Replies

The new "Year in Music" is great and all, but what about my own personal year in music? But...

I really liked the 2015 (user's) Year in Music (I even saved screenshots of the images so that I could do a comparison once 2016 came out). The stats were awesome, it could have been expanded on (one thing I would have liked to see was "you listened to X# of new artists: here they are ___").

I don't know about anyone else... but I'm not thrilled with having to go to a third party (Last.fm) to see my year in music, but at least I had it scrobbling... so if you need me, I'll be over there - looking at my music stats for 2016.

I won't complain about the lack of Year in Music as it is adequately addressed below by everybody else.

HOWEVER, SEEMS TO ME WAY TOO MANY PEOPLE DIDN'T EVEN GET THEIR EMAIL. THE LOGICAL SOLUTION SEEMS TO BE RESEND RESEND RESEND.

Really bummed about the format of year in review this year - I enjoyed looking at the data.  I hope you go back to the old style for 2017.  I have updated my email settings, is there a way to resend the 2016 Wrapped email?

could it be resent? 

Is there a way to have this stats email resent? 

Bah. The new "wrapped" wasn't nearly as good as last years Year in Music. Bring it back!'

Hi Kate,

Thanks for your reply. Add me to the list of paying Premium customers who are disappointed and upset that there's not an option within the app or site to access this information. I am already paying a monthly fee, I should not have to opt-in to e-mail notifications to receive this feature.

Thanks, and if there's still any way to get this out to me I would appreciate it.

Brian

I never got my Year in music 😕 I checked all the spam and everything and there was never an email sent to me by spotify, SAD the 2015 edition was way better. 

I find it hard to believe you've reached more this year with this version...i didn't even know it existed (and I used spotify 5 or 6 days a week for anywhere from 30-60mins to several hours) until I googled spotify year in music to find out if it even happened this year. previous version was A LOT more interesting in my my opinion.

booooooo

So how can we get an e-mail if we didn't get one previously. I had previously opted out of the News & Offers e-mail option. I've since opted into it again, but can I still get an e-mail or is that just not possible at this point?

Suggested posts