Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Year in music (2018 wrapped)

Year in music (2018 wrapped)

Hello

Is Spotify no longer sending out e-mails at the end of the year with stats about what you listened to? I didn't receive one this year. But I did find this 2018 wrapped page but when it loaded it was just empty. Is it something with my account? Do I have to have some setting checked to permit this information to be sent there or something?

Thanks for any helpful answers.

3 Replies

Hey @Grouser, and welcome to the community.

Hope you're doing great! 

Sorry to hear.

This can depend on how long you've had your Spotify account. Just to make sure it's not some browser issue, can you try going to https://www.spotifywrapped.com/ using a different browser or incognito mode?

Please let me know how this goes 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks for your reply.

I have had my account for several years and I received this e-mail last year.

I tried the things you recommend. I used Firefox Quantum 64-bit (version 64.0) which is the browser I normally use, Microsoft Edge (version 42.17134.1.0) and Chrome (Version 71.0.3578.98) all both with and without their respective private modes. But nothing helped. I wonder if there is some setting I have to enable. I haven't had "post my activity to Spotify" enabled under "Social Network" (translated by me to English, probably not the exact wording in English version) in Spotify for a long time I think. Maybe that has something to do with it...

Hey, again @Grouser.

Thanks for trying those steps. I've checked and this looks like a live issue, which you can subscribe to updates here.

They'll have the most up to date info, including from staff and moderators. 

I hope this helps. If you need help with anything else in the meantime, just let me know 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts