Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Yet another hacked account

Yet another hacked account

Hey there,

I have a premium account and it appearss that I have been hacked too. I've received an email about a recent change of my email address which clearly isn't mine and I clearly didn't change. I have contacted the email address provided there and used the anonymous contact form (as I cant log in through my old account I had to create a new one to post here) but haven't received a reply since.
I am using Spotify from Germany and the German page of Spotify linked me to the international (?) community, so I'm not sure if you can help me at all. Very upset about this and hope they're not messing with my paypal information.

My actual username is *********** (in one word, and don't laugh! Haha) Any help or information would be greatly appreciated.

2 Replies

Hey @lyradx, Welcome to the community! 🙂

Concerning your email to support:

Did you receive a No-Reply Email?

If you receive a No-Reply email that says to check out the FAQ or Community just reply to that email and Spotify support will contact you 🙂

Support takes 24-48 hours to reply to you if they have not replied to you by tomorrow you can ask me here and i will escalate the issue for you 🙂

If you did not receive a Automated email, just use this contact form here and you should get a Automated email 🙂 

Here's The contact Form

This is a special contact form that allows you to select the email to which Spotify Support will reply too 🙂

I hope this helped solve your issue 🙂

Hey lyradx,

I cannot find any cases with the email address that you are using for the Community.  Could you please pm me your username? I will then see if I can find the related case for you

Suggested posts