Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

You are offline

You are offline

Free, Russia, Xiaomi Mi A3, Android 10

Issue started off with "no internet connection available" when I was on either wifi (tried multiple networks) or mobile data. Tried toggling offline mode on/off, as well as airplane mode. No luck. Restarted phone. No luck. Tried multiple more times, still "no internet connection available". Double checked my battery optimization and a data settings to make sure Spotify had all necessary permissions. 

I tried reinstalling the app (twice). And now I can't even login because it says I'm offline

"You're offline. Check your connection and try again." Only option is --> OK

I have 2 accounts and I can log in second account. Finally  I can log in main account from mobile browser and desktop.

xO5vdSx3WXw.jpg
2 Replies

Hi there @Zeestranger,

thanks for reaching out !

I see you've mentioned trying out multiple networks.

Is it possible for your to try and plug your modem/router with a cable (LAN) straight to your PC and see if that makes any change for any of the accounts ?

Thanks 🙂

Hey there @Zeestranger,

Just jumping in here to add some extra info to what @OneByBoo suggested.

Could you also double check if the account you're having trouble logging in to is set to your current region? You can learn how to do this here.

Keep in mind that with Spotify free you can use your account for a maximum of 14 days abroad. After that you may have connectivity issues until you update the country settings.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted if you have any questions.

Have a nice day!

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts