Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

You can only use spotify abroad 14 days

You can only use spotify abroad 14 days

Why I'm obligated to change my country in my profile?

- I only see one option, which is my country, the place where I was born! By the way that is correct!

- Second, this is just stupid.. what is the rational behind this? 

Why I can't take a simple screenshot to send to you guys? 

- Yes, I wanted to report what I mentioned before.. but unfortunately as you guys are too restrictive seems a big NO(!) to use your app. who knows what paranoid decision you guys are going to make.. 

Come on guys, are you real? Is this kind of user experience you want to give? Where is your UX guy/team (most probably this was a management decision and like sheeps no one challenged them)? 

Simplify guys, don't over complicate things!! This kind of roadblocks, no matter how small they are, is what draws people away..

You guys don't need the end-user to change the country in their profile to "TELL YOU WHERE HE IS", you already know the location........

1 Reply

Hey @11165004040,

Welcome to the community!

If you're on the Free plan, you can use Spotify in a different country for up to 14 days without changing your country, due to licensing reasons. However, you can upgrade to Premium to listen anywhere for as long as you want without having to change country settings. 

Let me know if you have any questions. Happy listening 🙂

NoahSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts