Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

You cannot be serious.....?

You cannot be serious.....?

So let me get this right....

1. User has paid Spotifty account pre-Sept 2011 so Facebook account was not REQUIRED

2. User suddenly cannot login to Spotify, Error 410 - Incorrect password. Tried to reset password but told that email address is NOT ASSOCIATED so CANNOT reset.

3. User CANNOT login to forum to request help because Spotify the username/password do not work, CANNOT get a new password and CANNOT register again because Spotify REQUIRE you to have Facebook. JUST TO POST ON A SUPPORT FORUM

4. User has no choice but to contact bank and claims he is paying a service he is not receiving and never uses the service again

Are you SURE you're not a bunch of jokers in a bedroom? Because it's absolutely ridiculous that I have to go through all of these steps to try and regain a service I'm PAYING for.

Yes, you have a little 'form' we can fill in for Support. Been there, done that for the 3rd time. Automated responce telling me for immediate support to ask on the forum.. see above as to why that idea must have come from the mind of a dribbling wreck.

Case #: 00407906

Suggestions?

2 Replies

Your case has been received, Paolo. Please sit tight, we'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Do you have the other 2 case numbers at hand?
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

No, the other two were previous instances of the same type which were resolved no less than a WEEK later. I sincerely hope I don't have to wait that long again..

Is there an update? Can you please manually reset it or something. Why does this KEEP happening with you?

Suggested posts