Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

You're offline. Connect to a network to log in.

You're offline. Connect to a network to log in.

Hello, I was logged out of the Spotify app on my Note20 Ultra and it will not let me log back in. Saying I am offline and cannot connect to a network. I have tried logging in with my username and my email and have even deleted the app multiple times to try and fix it. If someone could help me that would be great. 

4 Replies

I have the same problem as of today and obviously it's a well known bug dating a few years back. Still waiting for an answer. Tried everything, reinstalling, different password, etc... 

Hey mate just got logged in. My subscription got cancelled so when I turned it back on i could log in again for some reason. I don't know if that helps but it worked for me. 

Great news, happy you got it back. I'm still offline lol, waiting for someone to get back to me. Thanks for letting me know. 🤘

Hey hey @Semir!

Thanks for reporting this on the Community and sorry for the delayed reply.

You've listed quite a few things that you have tried so far, so it's possible that you're getting this error message because you've been abroad with your free account for more than 14 days or you're using a VPN that is set to a different country.

You can take a look at this page for more info and steps on how to update your country settings.

Hope this info helps. We'll be here if you need help with anything else.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts