Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

You've descovered a premium feature

Solved!

You've descovered a premium feature

Screenshot_20191115-212642_Spotify.jpg

I'm a premium user and I want to download this playlist but this message comes up please fix it. 

Plan

Premium

Country

Device

Samsung note 9

Operating System

Android One

My Question or Issue

Why is it doing this I normally have access to everything as a premium user?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey again, @Nadzz 

Checking here, I found the information that this song is only available in the US. Actually I also don't have access to it, because I'm from Brazil. About the message you're receiving, I think this is just a misbehavior. And if you want, you can hide the unplayable songs on Spotify. Just go to your settings and turn the option about it off.

Best Regards,

hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Hey, @Nadzz 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

I believe that you are just experiencing a kind of misbehavior in your app, so I recommend that you try to perform a clean reinstallation of your app. It's different than the fast and common reinstallation, so take a look at this article to get help with it.

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg 

LuanSpotify Star

Hi @hezorg

I've tired that and it didn't work. It's odd becuase the song I'm after "this is the hunt by ruelle" is on that playlist and no where else is thus playlist a dud or something?

Is there the possibility that you send me the link of this playlist here? And tell me where are you from, please. I'll check the availability of these songs...

LuanSpotify Star

No idea how to send you a link but the song is "this is the hunt by ruelle" I'm in Australia.

Marked as solution

Hey again, @Nadzz 

Checking here, I found the information that this song is only available in the US. Actually I also don't have access to it, because I'm from Brazil. About the message you're receiving, I think this is just a misbehavior. And if you want, you can hide the unplayable songs on Spotify. Just go to your settings and turn the option about it off.

Best Regards,

hezorg

LuanSpotify Star

Well that just sucks doesn't it 😅 thanks for your help though 🙂

Suggested posts