Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your Mixes

Your Mixes

So maybe a month ago I sumbled upon this really cool feature under the browse tab of my IOS app. There was a section called Your Mixes (located under discover and concerts) when I clicked on it, it brought me to what I would describe as a personalized radio - complete with 6 different preset stations - each one featuring a different genre of music based on all the stuff I have in my playlists. IE there was a punk station, a pop station, a broadway station, etc.... it was perfect. Kind of like my discover weekly playlist but each station had it's own feel and genre to it.

Since then, I've been knocked down to just two stations! Wicked bummer! Anyone else have this issue? I'd love to get the full six stations back, it's my favorite feature of the app!!

image1.PNG
image2.PNG
4 Replies

Hey!

We're always testing things in order to improve Spotify. There's more info on why we do this here.

We'll make sure to pass your feedback along to the right team.

Let us know if there's anything else you'd like to add.

I enjoyed this too but now it has disappeared from both of my applications. Can we get this back?

Wahhh Mine is gone too. Such a great feature I hope we get it back with multiple preset options!

@ecouture @kksty1e

Thanks for your feedback about this feature. We'll let the team know it's something you'd like to see in the future 🙂

Suggested posts