Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your Mixtapes

Solved!

Your Mixtapes

Seems that the first attempt didn't work, so I write this again. 😕

Also, I don't know if this is the correct location for this question, I just don't find the correct one.

I just wanted to listen to Irish folk and have an automatic mixtape for that. So I started playing it. Sadly, it is full with music that doesn't even fit an instance - sometimes even completely unrelated to my music taste at all. Sometimes songs of bands I like, but which do not fit the mood.

I would like to delete all those from the mixtape - and the mixtape alone. But the only options I have are "Don't listen to [song] anymore" and "Don't listen to [band] anymore", which sound a little too extreme for what I want to achieve: Just having them gone from this one, specific mixtape. Because as I said, there are songs I like, which just don't fit the mood.

What can I do?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey! Not to worry - If you dislike (or thumb down) a song in a specific mixtape, it doesn't affect the rest of you mixtapes and music taste. It will just make similar songs appear less often in that mixtape. So feel free to dislike songs that, as you said, don't fit the mood.

Hope this helps and have a nice day!
Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey! Not to worry - If you dislike (or thumb down) a song in a specific mixtape, it doesn't affect the rest of you mixtapes and music taste. It will just make similar songs appear less often in that mixtape. So feel free to dislike songs that, as you said, don't fit the mood.

Hope this helps and have a nice day!
Jose_MSpotify Star

Thanks for your nice answer! :3

No problem! I'm here to help. Make sure to let me know if you have any other questions and have a nice day 🙂

---------------------------------------

Music can change the world because it can change people ~ Bono

Jose_MSpotify Star

Suggested posts