Premium

Country

USA

Device

iPhone 6

Operating System

iOS 11

My Question or Issue

Have logged out of account everywhere twice, and changed password. Account will still pause at random and say it’s playing elsewhere without giving me the normal pop up, and the music just pauses. It doesn’t continue elsewhere like normal. This happens every ten minutes or so.

3 Replies

Hey there @tridentsk8t,

thanks for reaching out to the community !

Sorry to hear you're having this issue, it seems like your account might be taken over.

Please follow the steps on this help guide to prevent this from happening again.

Didn't help? reply back to the post and i'll be here to guide you on different steps you can take to solve the issue.

Waiting on your update 😃

These community members always say the same thing with the same link. I have the same problem and what I do is see what playlsit it is coming from an screenshot it and repoert them here (Because spotify doesn't have an place to report profiles who abuse access tokens and break the terms of service). The pic I attached is a very suspicious account because he only has 2 followers but 20k followers on his playlist. As I am typing it it keeps going back to song on the playlist (strangly in the order they were put on). I think it is some sort of bot doing something to boost views and follows. I hope spotify fixes this stuff quick.

Screenshot_80.png

Hey @samgan1337@tridentsk8t,

It's true that we send the same link. We send the link that has the solution to this issue, which is an unauthorized party accessing your account. Follow all the steps from the link and we'll set everything straight 🙂

If you have further questions for us, please let us know.

Have a nice day.

Suggested posts