Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your last payment didn't work

Your last payment didn't work

I've paid my credit card bill but it still says to "UPDATE PAYMENT" when I try to log in my account. I'm not gonna pay twice for a monthly service. What should I do to get my Premium back?

5 Replies

Hello carlos9aa,

Welcome to the forums!

Please could you tell me if you recieved confirmation of the charge on your account statement? If it is showing as 'pending' then it would not at this stage been confirmed as payed.

If you have been charged and have recieved email comfimation please can you let me know and I will see what I can suggest next 🙂

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos! 

Robert_WRock Star 11
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Yes the payment it's confirmed and the money is already out my account. That was last week... and I'm still waiting.

Hey carlos9aa,

Thanks for the confirmation.

Could you do one last thing, and check that you only have the one Spotify account.

Only sometimes these payment issues can occur when users have more than one account.

You can double check this by going to your Subscription Page

If that is all confimred is correct I would then suggest 

for further help with this issue please contact spotify support @SpotifyCares on Twitter or Facebook.  If you do not have Facebook or Twitter please use  this contact form.

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos! 

Robert_WRock Star 11

Yeah I have only one account and I've been paying the subscription for the last year without  any problems.

That's something that came up last month and I'm really upset cause I'm paying for something I can't use.

Hey carlos9aa,

Thank you for confirming the requested information.

In this case could you please contact Spotify support @SpotifyCares on Twitter or Facebook.  If you do not have Facebook or Twitter please use  this contact form. and they can take a look backstage.

If you do not hear back within 48 hours please let me know and I will esculate this for you.

Robert_WRock Star 11

Suggested posts