Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Zwrot

Zwrot

Żadna z poniższych informacji nie jest wymagana. Jednak im więcej zapewnisz, tym łatwiej będzie nam spróbować pomóc.

Nagroda

Bezpłatna/Premium

Kraju

Polska

Urządzenia

telefon iPhone Xs

System operacyjny

ios 13

Moje pytanie lub problem

Cześć. Nie wiem, gdzie zwrócić się o zwrot pieniędzy. Pieniądze zostały zebrane, ale nie używam spotify. Zainstalowałem, aby go sprawdzić i zapomniałem zrezygnować

3 Replies

Hey there @Mateusz92

Thanks for reaching out - we’re here to help!

Hope you don't mind us replying in English as it's the Community's official language.

If you want to cancel a subscription you're not using, we suggest you head to this help page. To find more info about refunds at Spotify, check this article as well. 

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions. 

Spotify zazwyczaj nie oferuje zwrotów pieniędzy. Należy anulować subskrypcję Spotify Premium tutaj, jeśli jeszcze tego nie zrobiłeś.
Jeśli nadal chcesz uzyskać zwrot pieniędzy, skontaktuj się z obsługą klienta, ale prawdopodobnie nie zadziała.
Original:
Hi, I don't speak Polish so I translated it automatically.
Spotify usually does not offer refunds. You should cancel your Spotify Premium subscription here if you have not already done so.
If you still want to try getting a refund, please contact customer support, though this will probably not work.

Hey there @crvhskacperek

Thanks for reaching out - we’re here to help!

Hope you don't mind us replying in English as it's the Community's official language.

If you want to cancel a subscription you're not using, we suggest you head to this help page. To find more info about refunds at Spotify, check this article as well. 

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions. 

Suggested posts