a friend borrowed my spotify, now it says its her, not mine

Highlighted

Re: a friend borrowed my spotify, now it says its her, not mine

user-removed
Not applicable

Yes, you can try re-install. All your playlists etc. are saved at Spotify server.

In re-install Spotify deletes it's cache and settings, so maybe Facebook then works. 🙂

Highlighted

andreasnyg1
Regular

as i said just before u answered the last one, if i log in with my facebook details, noone of my playlists appares, and not a premium user 

Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable

In this case I think that Spotify added another (duplicate) account for you.

And you should use your Spotify username then when login with Spotify password. 🙂

Spotify employee can remove duplicate account if you want for you. Just let them know here or in Contact form. 🙂

Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable

And if You want to try, just login to this Duplicate account (Facebook details to login) then go to Edit - Preferences. Then disconnect from Facebook. Then Log out from this Duplicate account. Now you can re-install app.

And then log in with your Spotify account and connect to your Facebook.

I really hope that this works for you!

Highlighted

andreasnyg1
Regular

would be great if i could put facebook and original together 🙂 so i would appriciate help!:)

reinstalled spotify, the name is now changed to " andreasnyg1" wich my user is. but still not able to connect to facebook :< 

Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable
I'm heavy Spotify user and I think that you are connected with Facebook to your duplicate account in Spotify. So check my last post and try disconnect from FB in duplicate account.
Highlighted

andreasnyg1
Regular

got most of it sotred out, just, still get the message : failed to enable spotify social

Only thing missing now.
checked my email account, and tried to dissconnect it from facebook, but how the hell can i do this, when the whole account is linked to my email, wich is its own spotify account?

Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable

I suggest you to contact http://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/ Spotify.

Add here reference number (you get it when you send form) and I make sure that Spotify employee contact you in the next business day!

As Spotify user, I do not know more tricks to fix this odd problem!

Thank you for understanfing. 😃

Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable

I really think that in this case Spotify should delete this duplicate account and then you can connect to Facebook again. I have put a message to Richard at Spotify, so Richard can do it for you in the next business day.

Have a nice easter!

Highlighted

Richard
Roadie

Hey guys,

Thanks to hpguru for helping you out with this. Cat Happy

I've deleted the duplicate accout now and disconnected 'andreasnyg1' from any Facebook account. Please just try connecting to this one and connecting it back to your own FB profile. Let me know howy you get on.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips
SUGGESTED POSTS