Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

accidentally created a new account

accidentally created a new account

Hi.

Im a spotify premium user. Today Ive accidentally created a new account, and lost the ability to log into my spotify premium service. My login now logs me into the new account only, so ive lost all my playlists and the ability to use spotify on my mobile devices. I would like this new account cancelled ASAP and my spotify premium account made my only account. Please help.

7 Replies

Hello!

Contact Spotify support and they will help you https://www.spotify.com/us/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/. If you get an automated reply just reply back.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Check album availability here

i have already emailed them twice, ive gotten the automated reply twice. No other response yet.

It says -

This is an automated e-mail so please don't reply to it.

Its funny i know my old profile is still active as my new profile can follow my old profile and it pulls up all its old playlists. The main issue ive lost all my spotify premium benefits!

Have you replied to that email? (Even if it's from a no-reply) because it will speed things up.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Check album availability here

yes ive replied as you suggested, but no reply from spotify as yet. extremly frustrated!

@user-removed -- you currently have 3 support cases in the queue. You might get 3 different responses so it's worth just replying back to one to avoid confusion for both you and us.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

thankyou adam. egerly waiting any help from spotify.

Suggested posts