Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

account Fu&^%ery

account Fu&^%ery

Had facebook.

Have premium spotify account.

Deleted facebook.

Cannot log into account now.

Try to reset login information. Can’t have to log into facebook. Not possible.

Try to post to the help forum. Need to log in to do so. Can’t access account so I can’t access help forum.

Create A NEW F&*^&^%ing spotify account. Cant. Email already in use. FML.

Make new email. Make new spotify account. Post here pissed.

I want my premium subscription transferred to my new account. If this is not possible I want my subscription cancelled. I tried calling the 1800 number listed for spotify. It’s just a dial tone. Reported to BBB for lack of clear and available instructions to cancel a subscription based account.

I have also sent an email to spoitfy support. No reply.

What the f&^&^%$k Spotify. How much does FB pay for the user data that you make this so convoluted to manipulate accounts.

1 Reply

Hey @xxshAmexx,

If your account was created with a facebook login (your username will be a 10 digit number) then you'll need to set up a new account, initially using a different email address) then get in touch with the account team and they'll help get things moved over. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, please reply to it by email and you will hear back from one of the team shortly.

If your account was created with a spotify username and you connected it to facebook later, you just need to disconnect it from facebook - follow the steps in the first part of this FAQ.

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts