NEXT STEP

account disabled and i don't know what to do

account disabled and i don't know what to do

Plan

Free

Device

Both my iphone and mac laptop

My Question or Issue

so basically i was trying to log into my normal account and it was said no❤️, so it wasn't working and i got an email saying that my account had been disabled and when i asked what to do at support, they said reply to the email and its been about a day, and i still haven't gotten anything. i also dm'd the twitter help account and told me to talk to support. i really have no idea what to do and my account has several public and private playlists, and two years worth of music. i really don't want to have to just make a new account because of this.

3 Replies

Hey @ummanywaychile, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

In this case, I’d recommend checking out this support article for more information and the next steps to take.

I hope you’ll find this helpful. If you have any more questions or need further help, just ask. I’m here to help!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

unfortunately, i've went to the article already but thanks for replying 🙂

Hey @ummanywaychile,

Thanks for getting back in touch. 

If you’ve already checked out the support article and already got in touch with Customer Support, they should reply to you shortly. 

If you received an auto-reply from Spotify, reply to that email with what you need help with and provide any proof of account ownership if possible. Then, someone from Customer Support will get back to you as soon as possible. Keep in mind that because of the coronavirus pandemic, response times may be slightly longer.

Hope that helps.

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts