Free

Country

USA

Device

Huawei p30 lite

Operating System

Android Oreo

My Question or Issue

hello my account have been hacked multiple times and i got it back each time no problem but this time when i try to log in it says that Spotify can only be used abroad for 14 days even after i had changed the country it doesn't let me log in

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @ferraricxc, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I’m sorry to hear about this! In this case, I’d recommend checking out this support article for the next steps to take. When you get to that page, follow the steps under the "Can't access your account?" section. 

To prevent this from happening in the future, there are many measures you can take to protect your account, such as resetting your password every few months, and not using passwords you have used on other sites. There is also a great guide here for some more measures on protecting your account.

If you see an email from Spotify, and can’t tell if it’s legit, use this checklist. Of course, Spotify makes sure that all user records and platforms are completely secure around the clock.

I hope this helps.

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @ferraricxc, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I’m sorry to hear about this! In this case, I’d recommend checking out this support article for the next steps to take. When you get to that page, follow the steps under the "Can't access your account?" section. 

To prevent this from happening in the future, there are many measures you can take to protect your account, such as resetting your password every few months, and not using passwords you have used on other sites. There is also a great guide here for some more measures on protecting your account.

If you see an email from Spotify, and can’t tell if it’s legit, use this checklist. Of course, Spotify makes sure that all user records and platforms are completely secure around the clock.

I hope this helps.

Billy-JSpotify Star

hey thanks but im still locked out of my account i did sign out of everywhere and changed both my email and password plus i found a lot of 3rd party apps connected to my account which I don't recall connecting i removed them as well but I can't login still

Hey @ferraricxc

When you go to this support article for the next steps to take. When you get to that page, follow the steps under the "Can't access your account?" section to get in touch with Customer Support who can help further. 

I'll be here if you need anything else!

Billy-JSpotify Star

hey it worked i could finally log back in thank you!

Hey @ferraricxc,

You’re welcome - I’m happy to hear you’re able to log back in! If you need help in the future, you can always start a new topic and the Community will be happy to help.

Have a great day!

Billy-JSpotify Star

Suggested posts