Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

account hacked

account hacked

Spotify,

I have had someone change all my contact details. I can not reset my password because the emails are going to an email account I do not own. I am also paying for the service. 

Can you please contact me directly to sort out this issue. It’s extremely frustrating! 

Look forward to hearing from you. 

6 Replies

Hey, @Puhrot 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

I'm sorry that is happening to you. For now, the most recommendable is to contact the Customer Support to help with it. 

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I can't use the contact customer support option because it goes through email. And the email associated with the account isn't mine, so when they reply I don't see it.

I can still login through my facebook login and get to my account to use it as I have done for years. But the email and login on the account is not mine... Also if you look at the paypal associated with the account, you can see it is under my name as well

Hey again, @Puhrot 

I'm sorry! I've sent you the wrong link, considering you don't have access to your account. I recommend that you start a chat with a Customer Support member here.

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star

when I click that link it brings me to the same page that asks a series of questions and then says it will send an email to email associated with the account... is there a way to get to a live chat or actually talk to anyone from Spotify?

Hey again, @Puhrot 

Actually, the link I've sent you above directs you to a live chat with Staff. 

Could you try to open it using an incognito tab on your browser?

Let me know if works...

Best Regards,

hezorg

LuanSpotify Star

Suggested posts