Step 1

NEXT STEP

account problem

account problem

I trying to login to facebook and do not want to load

screen.png
12 Replies

Hey Kuba11451,

Could you please try clicking on a track at www.facebook.com/music?  That normally solves Facebook login problems.

I have seen reports of a pop up window being blocked which prevents a Facebook login. Is your browser blocking any pop ups?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

hy,

i've got some problems with my account. spotify asks me to change my country because i moved two weeks from italy to france..in order to change my country it also asks me to upgrade my account..Why??

Strange you definitely shouldn't need to, can you not change country on your profile?

https://www.spotify.com/account/profile/

If you have ever subscribed in the past, you may need to remove your old payment method from your account.

Peter

nope,i can't change my payment method..it's quite strange...it doesn't work at all...i would change my country,but i can't

Hi,

You have a limit of 14 days abroad if your account is on the Free service.  This then locks your account down if you are still abroad.  I have removed the restriction and you should now be able to login.  If you are using an Italian card to upgrade, then you will not need to change the country.  If you intend to use a French card or code, you will need to change the country to France.  Please let us know if you get any problems with this.

thank you so much,it seems working good...in case of other problem i'll contact you again..thanks

hy,

i have the same problem i had in the last topic..it doesn't let me change the country and so i cannot listen to the music.

What country are you now in @1170305356 ?

Peter

france

so can you help me to solve this problem?

I have a feeling a member of the Spotify team will need to work some magic for you. If you could drop them a message using the online contact form they will be able to lend a hand. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, please tweet @SpotifyCares.

Peter

Suggested posts