Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

account

account

I created my Spotfiy premium account a few years back using my Facebook email/password setup. I have recently decided to permanently delete my Facebook account since I no longer use the social media platform. I want to delete my old Spotify account now and create a new one. But the problem is when I go to contact Spotify they have my old email on file and I cannot choose to have them email me to the current one I use. I do not have access anymore into the old email account Spotify has me down for as I have deleted it years ago. So Spotify cannot email me back regarding deleting my account. Any help??? I need like a 1-800 number or someone through here that has a solution. I jst want my old Spotify account removed completely but Spotify only has my old email on file and I cannot chose any other email to use to contact them.

3 Replies

Hey @echase, welcome to the Spotify Community!

The easiest way to contact Spotify support is by messaging SpotifyCares on Facebook or Twitter. They usually respond within 48 hours!

Please let me know if you need help with anything else 🙂

I already deleted my Facebook account and do not use Twitter. 

@echase,

At this point in time, the only ways to contact Spotify directly are through the email contact form and their Facebook/Twitter. It sounds like email isn't an option for you, so I'm afraid you'll have to open up a temporary Facebook or Twitter account if you'd like to chat with support.

Suggested posts