Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

adding a member in family does not invite the correct user, but creates a new user

Solved!

adding a member in family does not invite the correct user, but creates a new user

Plan

Premium Family

Country

Netherlands

My Question or Issue

I Tried adding a family member on the parent account by sending  an invitation. The invitation was received and accepted, only to find that this process created a new account with a new username on the same e-mail adress. the old account is still active, with all the preferences and library, but it's not part of the family subscription. the new account (empty) is. 

how do i fix this? 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

At this point, you are better off utilizing the new account for the time being. Import all your music to the new account, and it should be absolutely great. If you feel the need to pursue the problem, you should just keep trying with multiple account, and suggest it to the patch board.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

At this point, you are better off utilizing the new account for the time being. Import all your music to the new account, and it should be absolutely great. If you feel the need to pursue the problem, you should just keep trying with multiple account, and suggest it to the patch board.

Suggested posts