Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

already taken the trial

already taken the trial

I tried to subscribe my son to premium 3mons trial for 9.00. Upon submitting my debit card info, it said that, i think refer to my son's account that he already taken advantage of the promo. Since it wasn't clear to when he was submitting the purchase, I asked him to try it again. We tried 4 times thinking we may have clicked or done wrong. We stopped resubmitting bec it seemed its not going to work
I found out that i got deducted 4 times for 9.00 each!!! How will that happen if spotify said we already took the promo and yet spotify got the money?! I hope you fix this. I was starting to fall inlove with spotify. I wany to continue my subscription but i want to know how you care about your customers in times like this.
1 Reply

Hey there!

Thanks for your post.

The 3 months Premium trial applies for users who havent had any Premium trial before. You have most likely signed up for a Premium trial before, that's why this message comes up when you attempt to upgrade.

Since the transactions did not go through, this means no money has been taken and they should appear as pending or pre-auth in your bank statement, meaning your money will be returned soon.

For more information about pending charges, you can visit here.

Suggested posts