Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

angry costumer HELP

angry costumer HELP

My music keeps skipping songs half way through the song. Super anoying. I've even deleted a few playslists, uninstalled then reinstalled...It's like useless right now. I've had a pretty good experience and until a week ago....PLEASE HELP
8 Replies

Which operating system are you using the app on?

Windows, Mac, iOS, Android... etc?

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

im having the same problem, on android, needs to stop or im gona stop playing its more like 20 seconds in for me, on playlists, radio, anything, un installed, re install even updates, nothin.....

Andriod

It's driving me crazy.

Usually a reinstall of the app fixes most problem, but you said you have already tried that.

Have you tried contacting support? They might be able to help

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Today has been the worsts. Can't listen to ONE song

Thanks..but yeah, I uninstalled and reinstalled twice...deleted a few playlists cuz disk was full....but it hasn't gave me that notice in a while. Thinking about ending my account, which I don't wanna do cuz I made some awsome playlists.

Hey @ShawnAcara

That's not cool at all.

Are you still having troubles with the skipping of tracks etc? If so, have you noticed this happening on a particular connection? For example 3G/4G or Wifi?

If via Wifi, is this on a home or work connection? Let me know! I\d love to get things looked at with you. 🙂

Suggested posts