Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

appears on playlists

Solved!

appears on playlists

Hello I'm Chris and I have a question.

Is there a way to organize/refresh the Appears on Playlists on my artist profile?

I can only see older playlists where my music has been featured few years ago.

I'd like to refresh that section with the new playlists that have featured my music.

Do you have tips?

Thanks

https://open.spotify.com/artist/5mZdIbYWNKUrLTf0lbrKg4

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi Chris @edgarallanpoets ! 🙂

From checking into Spotify For Artists page, it looks like your profile will show what's been added to a Spotify curated playlist in the last 7 days. You can also still see the lists you are on - like you mentioned - but I don't see it's an option to refresh it yourself.

I've highlighted the most relevant info I could find from their playlist links FAQ below and hope this helps answer your question. 

Have a wonderful day! 🙂

A unique link is a way to share when your song is featured in one of our personalized editorial playlists.

These playlists show different tracks for different people depending on their listening histories, so your unique link ensures whoever clicks it will see your track at the top of the playlist for the following 24 hours.

To find out if you’re on one of these playlists and to get a unique link:

1. Log in to the Spotify for Artists web page. 
    Note: Unique links aren’t currently available on the Spotify for Artists mobile app.
  2. Go to Catalog.
  3. Select a song.
  4. Go to the Playlists tab.
  5. Under Recent playlist adds, you’ll find any editorial playlists you’ve been added to in the past 7 days. Any personalized editorial playlists you’re featured on will have the PERSONALIZED badge. 
    Note: Playlists only show in the Recent playlist adds section when a track is first added to a playlist. It doesn’t appear in Recent playlist adds if it’s removed and re-added at a later date.
  6. Click COPY UNIQUE LINK. The link is copied to your clipboard for you to paste wherever you like.

If a listener’s on desktop, clicking a unique link opens the web player. Opening the unique link this way means a listener will see your track at the top of the playlist. The track listing displays differently if the unique link is pasted into the desktop app.

Note: Unique links are only available in Spotify for Artists for the first 7 days after a track is added to a playlist.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi Chris @edgarallanpoets ! 🙂

From checking into Spotify For Artists page, it looks like your profile will show what's been added to a Spotify curated playlist in the last 7 days. You can also still see the lists you are on - like you mentioned - but I don't see it's an option to refresh it yourself.

I've highlighted the most relevant info I could find from their playlist links FAQ below and hope this helps answer your question. 

Have a wonderful day! 🙂

A unique link is a way to share when your song is featured in one of our personalized editorial playlists.

These playlists show different tracks for different people depending on their listening histories, so your unique link ensures whoever clicks it will see your track at the top of the playlist for the following 24 hours.

To find out if you’re on one of these playlists and to get a unique link:

1. Log in to the Spotify for Artists web page. 
    Note: Unique links aren’t currently available on the Spotify for Artists mobile app.
  2. Go to Catalog.
  3. Select a song.
  4. Go to the Playlists tab.
  5. Under Recent playlist adds, you’ll find any editorial playlists you’ve been added to in the past 7 days. Any personalized editorial playlists you’re featured on will have the PERSONALIZED badge. 
    Note: Playlists only show in the Recent playlist adds section when a track is first added to a playlist. It doesn’t appear in Recent playlist adds if it’s removed and re-added at a later date.
  6. Click COPY UNIQUE LINK. The link is copied to your clipboard for you to paste wherever you like.

If a listener’s on desktop, clicking a unique link opens the web player. Opening the unique link this way means a listener will see your track at the top of the playlist. The track listing displays differently if the unique link is pasted into the desktop app.

Note: Unique links are only available in Spotify for Artists for the first 7 days after a track is added to a playlist.

Thank you Bethany for your answer 🙂

Suggested posts