Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

apple charges

Solved!

apple charges

i have a spotify premium account paying 10 a month then found charges from apple for 12.99 . Apple says if i want to use the Spotify app i now have to pay a fee. Does anyone else on here pay a fee to have this app on their ipod?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@pax wrote:

i have a spotify premium account paying 10 a month then found charges from apple for 12.99 . Apple says if i want to use the Spotify app i now have to pay a fee. Does anyone else on here pay a fee to have this app on their ipod?

Hi there!

Thanks for the post.

The 12.99 charge means that you have signed up for the Premium service via iTunes. 

You can check this over here.

If subscribed through iTunes, you can cancel it by following the steps here. Once your account reverts to Free, you can carry on using Spotify as a Free user. Or, you can resubscribe at Spotify's rate here anytime.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

@pax wrote:

Hi there!

Thanks for the post.

The 12.99 charge means that you have signed up for the Premium service via iTunes. 

You can check this over here.

If subscribed through iTunes, you can cancel it by following the steps here. Once your account reverts to Free, you can carry on using Spotify as a Free user. Or, you can resubscribe at Spotify's rate here anytime.

Thanks!

Suggested posts