Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Release Radar mesed up

I'm a frequent user of the release radar and I like it.But today I was horrified it was completely f*# up It was full of German Hiphop.I've never ever played anything remotely akin to that **bleep**I have no idea how it happened if I check Recently P...

• I'm a frequent user of the release radar and I like it. But today I was horrified it was completely f*# up  It was full of German Hiphop. I've never ever played anything remotely akin to that...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Previous Wrapped up playlists

Hi, I was wondering if there is a way to see "wrapped up" (or similar) playlists from previous years? I am curious to see how my music habits have(not) changed over the years!

• Hi, I was wondering if there is a way to see "wrapped up" (or similar) playlists from previous years? I am curious to see how my music habits have(not) changed over the years!
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing country- no new country options showing up in account settings...

Hi! I moved from the UK to Netherlands and when I go to edit profile only UK seems to be available in the country list (no other country). I am sitting in the Netherlands so my IP should be recognised. I ended up cancelling my premium because it lock...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I moved from the UK to Netherlands and when I go to edit profile only UK seems to be available in the country list (no other country). I am sitting in the Netherlands so my IP should be reco...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Change profile country

Hi, I've moved to Bahrain from Italy, after two weeks my spotify disconnected and I can't log in until I change my profile county, I'm trying to change it since two days butin the options there is no Bahrain, actually there are not other countries be...

• Hi, I've moved to Bahrain from Italy, after two weeks my spotify disconnected and I can't log in until I change my profile county, I'm trying to change it since two days butin the options there is no...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Featured Artist On Incorrect Artist Page

I recently posted a track but the featured artists have the wrong artist page How can I fix this? https://open.spotify.com/album/3YWnflrFML4noU7j2USAVv Their correct pages are Iotosh - https://open.spotify.com/artist/5IzolPBJ2JFhc2NeNA8LogKrs. - http...

• I recently posted a track but the featured artists have the wrong artist page  How can I fix this?    https://open.spotify.com/album/3YWnflrFML4noU7j2USAVv   Their correct pa...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My year in music showing someone else’s music (account hacked?)

I just recived my year in music and it is totally of. My top played song is a song I never heard before and it is a genre I never listens to, hip hop. In my top 100 song I had around half being hip hop or r n’ b, I never heard any of em before. They ...

• Casual Listener
  • I just recived my year in music and it is totally of. My top played song is a song I never heard before and it is a genre I never listens to, hip hop. In my top 100 song I had around half being hip h...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Security
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone changed my Email Address

Today I got an email saying: We wanted to let you know that the email address on your Spotify account has changed recently.Your previous email address was: My emailIt's now: spotify@snc.comIf you meant to do that, then no worries. It's business as us...

• Today I got an email saying:   We wanted to let you know that the email address on your Spotify account has changed recently. Your previous email address was: My email ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Change Country

I want to change the country on my account, I've alreary try the two diffrents options settings, one is blocked I can't change on the page edit profile and the other one for the premium users (payment card of the new country), but dosen't work. And I...

• Casual Listener
  • I want to change the country on my account, I've alreary try the two diffrents options settings, one is blocked I can't change on the page edit profile and the other one for the premium users (paymen...
  • lcusa
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify.me error

when i try and view my spotify.me data, it says "Looks like you don’t have enough data for us to show your listening history" despite the fact i have multiple playlists with hundreds of songs, please fix this.

• Casual Listener
  • when i try and view my spotify.me data, it says "Looks like you don’t have enough data for us to show your listening history" despite the fact i have multiple playlists with hundreds of songs, please...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify.me error

Everytime i enter at spotify.me it shows me a mensage with "Looks like you don’t have enough data for us to show your listening historyMay we suggest a playlist?" How many songs i must have ? i have this spotify account for like 2 years and my playli...

• Casual Listener
  • Everytime i enter at spotify.me it shows me a mensage with    "Looks like you don’t have enough data for us to show your listening history May we suggest a playlist?"    How ...
  • yungshekels
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 6 likes

Can’t cancel premium account

I created an account by logging in to a phony Facebook account. I got the free trial of premium. Shortly after creating this account with the phony Facebook account I decided to use that phony Facebook account as an actual account. I added new inform...

• I created an account by logging in to a phony Facebook account. I got the free trial of premium. Shortly after creating this account with the phony Facebook account I decided to use that phony Facebo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

how to resolve double accounts/ emails

I just purchased spotify premium on my laptop and was trying to change the email on my account, which says it's already taken. turns out my husband had just downloaded spotify onto my phone and used my other email. i want to get both phone and deskto...

• I just purchased spotify premium on my laptop and was trying to change the email on my account, which says it's already taken. turns out my husband had just downloaded spotify onto my phone and used ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

LOgging in

Ok so on my old phone I had a spotify account and bought priumium and I got a new phone and try to log in with username and it said username didn't exist so I thought if I cleared my cache it would fix something I got logged out and I can't find my a...

• Ok so on my old phone I had a spotify account and bought priumium and I got a new phone and try to log in with username and it said username didn't exist so I thought if I cleared my cache it would f...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I forgot my username and email and password

I have an active premium account. And need to log in. How can I fix this?

• I have an active premium account. And need to log in. How can I fix this?
  • Deiona
  • 16 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 1 likes

Unable to log in using my email address and password / password reset email not being sent

I have automatically been logged out of Spotify on my phone and the email address / password associated with my account is not working to log onto the app or the website. I have tried resetting the password but the email with the password reset link ...

• Visitor
  • I have automatically been logged out of Spotify on my phone and the email address / password associated with my account is not working to log onto the app or the website. I have tried resetting the p...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

transfer

can spotify transfer my songs from my old account to my new account since my old accounts email is not in use and thus i don not have acess to it

• can spotify transfer my songs from my old account to my new account since my old accounts email is not in use and thus i don not have acess to it 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for students

Hello. I would like to buy a premium for students but some of my friends got the 0.99 cents for a month and then 4.99 euros. I get only this offer. (no 0.99 for the first three months)

• Hello.   I would like to buy a premium for students but some of my friends got the 0.99 cents for a month and then 4.99 euros. I get only this offer. (no 0.99 for the first three months)
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Help! My favorites have been deleted

Hi There, My Favorites have all been deleted, but my playlists have not been affected. Can anyone at Spotify retrieve my Favorites? Max

• Hi There,  My Favorites have all been deleted, but my playlists have not been affected.  Can anyone at Spotify retrieve my Favorites?    Max
  • Smw856
  • 153 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 153 replies
  • 7 likes

Paid for premium but only showing Free service

As per title, I rolled in to the £9.99 Premium service three months ago, have been making the payments but two days ago my Premium service reverted back to the Free service whilst still charging for Premium,

• As per title, I rolled in to the £9.99 Premium service three months ago, have been making the payments but two days ago my Premium service reverted back to the Free service whilst still charging for ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No login premium

I have paid all my premium bills but suddenly I am not able to reach my account?

• I have paid all my premium bills but suddenly I am not able to reach my account?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes